A parable of love
A sunny day is wonderful. Land - the land dry. But with a little water can be a mud to play - play. My brother, a little older I unfold from the hand brush. This handkerchief over it sits with the collapse
his knee, prop chin, and his eyes scan the ground stickies. I sat down with the same style as always. I do not like to sit so still, but I think my brother also do not like that. Lae (a cousin to men of the Batak) we sit up. He always do all that was to him. Almost always the case. Land is inviting us to play. Mud that can be made interesting! I can even feel, fresh and soft, muck my fingers. I almost give up, but the money promised to us if you do not play the mud, pulling with the same mud that. I can only play a little mud and do not keep up my trousers gross! Net more than their shorts. But that's not possible. If you want to get the money, it is better to forget it is a game mud. Arrived - arrived my brother jump down and enter the home run. I follow it, and follow my cousin
. We drag through the kitchen, and into our bedroom. There my brother take new trousers purchased my mother to go to church next week coincides Christmas. "The father, if we replace the pants, that his name not fair," I protested. "We have to wear pants that hold up to dinner later." I use to wait," answered my brother with full two victories while wearing shorts as well. "I just simply use a protector."
When my brother finally ran down, I can not do the same. Pants used that this is one that my mind. Lae of my mind also does not take long trousers when visiting our house, new pants in the living in his house, Medan, far from snug up (about a 3 hour drive) from where we live. But he also received jinx. We return to the old walls and watch the play my brother mud. Our favorite game. But that's not at all brisk. I also have to play! But I also must get the money promised by lae of my mind. Arrived - arrived through a brilliant idea in my head. Just a little, but I
handful it disappeared before.
I ran back home, back lae of my mind follow. I enter rooms, open, shorts, and wear to backing it again. When I ran down to join the my brother, lae of my mind scream, "Not that fair. Father does not love you so. "But I have dreamed about soil, sludge and cake - cakes of mud. My brother and I play long enough. Make cake - cake mud. Make the ball - the ball and threw it. Happy to taste. Lae while we sat in the wall with a view want to participate.
Finally, the shadow of our short, premonition noon and lunch time. Then I so aware, there will be no money for me.
My trousers
of mud, and appear disheveled.
my brother may be money, that I felt while running. Goodbye to her but when I change that I felt it. Pants who was white, change the color blue as blue - jean has used earlier as a protector. Pants also
tangly with the same my trousers. Slow - slow we go to the dining room; lae of my mind step entrance with victory. He directly and ask the Father the promised money. With the word - the word praise, Mr. remove money from the wallet and gave lae of ours. Then he look to us, smiled and gave a full apology to us money as well.
Efendi Tambunan

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Join Adsense