Vision in life Elegant in appearance Diligent in every opportunity Dedication that can be tested for high Science is the main grain Organization of the Church I utamakan Obedient to the Lord The faith that makes me grow Mama, papa, and my brother is Otang those that I love Without them I do mean Mercy of Jesus ... I give unto berkamu A later time This is the tekatku They will see me grow into The kind for children and families greja God's plan for me is beautiful Making what I want to achieve Angan not dream .. But a kenyaan I will change and the struggle Efendi Tambunan Objective in the act Nyanyi is filling a vacuum Simple and casual Always cheerful and full understanding Optimistic in each goal Word of God become standard of living Faith is the main capital I will continue to fight for .. Reveal God's power in the service Wherever I was I would be The best Friends is the most I care about to share the love and grief Perhaps the only love that I have to Family seeks to maintain I will pray for friends and family God sure bersertaku I believe very Because I belong to NYA Whatever we do for God is to do its.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Join Adsense